The responsibilities of the Shipping Clerk I are to pull, check, pack, and ship Wright Medical products within the U.S. borders. The Shipping Clerk will operate the Fedex, UPS, and Powership stations to process packages and help protect the integrity of Wright Medical inventories.
Essential Job Functions:
- Pick orders based on the location and product requested.
- Prepare and print shipping labels corresponding to external customers preferred shipping system (e.g. USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Assemble and fill boxes and other cartons with items that need to be shipped.
- Verifies accuracy of orders by matching them with quantities and types.
- Observes packaging procedures to ensure safety of shipment.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to focus in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to work overtime, and/or weekends when required.
- Enjoys working in a team environment with a positive attitude and excellent work ethic.
Education and Experience
- High school education or GED equivalent.
- 0 - 1 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in operating RF Scanners preferred.
- Prior experience in Shipping preferred.
- Experienced in order processing, shipping coordination preferred.
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.