This position is on 1st shift: Monday - Friday, 6:00am - 2:30pm
Role & Responsibility
- Expedite, locate, pick and transfer material/parts as schedules dictate. Must have working knowledge of where parts are produced and sorted in order to locate/retrieve parts as needed.
- Maintain all documentation associated with the movement of materials/parts.
- Keeps immediate work area clean and orderly.
- May be asked to receive and sign move tickets when parts are delivered to specified areas.
- Must make a written record of the location and quantity of parts stored, dispersed or transferred.
- Verify load counts by using scale or by hand counting. Write part numbers on each carton.
- Responsible for neatness and cleanliness of staging, and storage areas both inside and outside of building.
- Utilize safe work practices and maintain a safe work environment. Notify supervisors of unsafe conditions.
- Perform proper packaging of shipment parts / whole goods as required
- Must be able to properly load a semi-trailer both full loads and LTL shipments, to arrive in good condition
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- High School Diploma/GED/or equivalent experience
- Team Player, Solid Communication Skills, Good Work Ethic, and Basic Computer Skills
- Safety Conscious
- Clean Driving Record
- Work Overtime as Required
- Occasional lifting up to 70 pounds
- Good Depth perception
- Good hearing
- Frequent sitting, occasional squatting, and walking
Doosan Bobcat, a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture and landscaping equipment, attachments and services, is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is home to world-renowned brands. This includes: Bobcat® compact equipment; Doosan Portable Power products; BOB-CAT Mowers; Ryan and Steiner grounds care equipment; and Geith attachments.
At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers – and make the world a better place. Join our team today and start building your career with a worldwide leader.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.