Synventive Molding Solutions seeks a talented, self-driven and high – energy individual to serve as a Shipping/Receiving/Warehouse specialist for the Peabody facility. This is a Full-Time position in our Peabody, MA facility. Hours are 8am -- 5pm or later as required. Monday through Friday (Some weekend work on an as needed basis). This position reports to the Manager of Supply Chain.
General responsibilities include:
- Preparing packing and shipping documents, including preparation of shipping containers and packaging for domestic and international shipments utilizing UPS, Fed Ex, DHL, LTL carriers.
- Packaging of large systems (wooden crates) using overhead hoist. Ensure shipments are accurate and free from damage
- Completion of all outbound shipping documentation both Domestic and International (Commercial Invoice, BOL, USMCA)
- Carrier scheduling (UPS, Fed EX, DHL, private carriers)
- Proper use of equipment, including but not limited to small forklift and pallet jack, to move inventory
- Receive incoming goods and distribute product in a timely manner
- Kit products on time per schedule to assemble and shop floor
- Accountable for overall cleanliness/organization of the shipping area
- Receive material coming into the building by vendors, customers, or other warehouses accurately and promptly.
- Verifies the quantity and description of materials received by checking merchandise against the packing list.
- Examine incoming shipments, reject damaged items. Appropriately report/record any discrepancies.
- Accurately place materials on shelves, in racks or other designated storage areas in an orderly manner.
- Accurately identify and count stock materials as listed on the cycle count list.
- High School Diploma
- Ability to manually move and lift 50 lbs. regularly and occasionally, up to 75 lbs
- Ability to read, write, and communicate effectively in English
- Strong work ethic
- Punctual, team player
- Excellent organizational skills
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of proper safety measures.