Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the potential for growth?
At Courtesy Products, a TKC Holdings Company, we’ve created something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path. About This Position
Developing teams and building careers are central to our success. As such, we have an opportunity to perform warehouse tasks from receiving product, preparing customer orders and shipping products to our clients. This is a full-time position, with some benefits starting from day one.
We expect our team to execute a number of processes and therefore believe in cross-training our team across the distribution departments. In addition, you can specialize in a specific area. The facility is a fully operational warehouse servicing multiple business lines, with opportunities to:
- Unload, receive and put away product as part of the Inbound Operations team
- Selecting product for individual customer orders as part of our Commissary (KCN) team
- Building, staging, and loading pallet orders on modern forklifts and material handling equipment (MHE) in support of our Bulk team
- Load third party and internal delivery trucks
- Manage inventory in a dynamic environment, to include counting product and correcting inventory
- Leverage technology and learn WMS systems to deliver orders through the use of: mobile scan guns, modern material handling equipment, computers, tablets and more
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to work well with others in a dynamic, changing work environment
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Forklist experience required
- Ability to become forklift and material handling equipment certified
- Must complete pre-employment background check and drug screening test
- Familiarity with computers (including Microsoft Office programs) preferred
Courtesy Products, a TKC Holdings Company, offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. Courtesy offers a variety of medical plans with:
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Many more benefits that can be selected to create the right package for you
Courtesy also understands the importance of work life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for paid time off and a Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.EEO Statement
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.