We are recruiting a Shipping Receiving Associate for our premier client! As a Shipping Receiving Associate, you will be responsible for in-bound / out-bound shipment activities.
- Assemble, address, stamp, and ship merchandise or material
- Unpack, verify, and record incoming merchandise or material
- Arrange appropriate transportation of products
- Data entry and inventory control
- 1 year previous experience in shipping, logistics, or other related fields
- Experience in Bill of Lading, RF Scanner, Inventory Control, Cycle counts required
- FEDEX and or UPS systems knowledge preferred
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to successfully pass a drug test and background check.
Shift Details: Day Shift, Monday - Friday, Holidays and weekends off.
Position Type: Full Time 40 hrs with possible overtime - Temp-to-Perm, Career opportunity, Benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.