WICS has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Lifestyle Show Host. In this role, you will be required to conduct interviews, produce daily content on a variety of platforms including the internet and social networks, along with performing other duties as assigned by the executive producer. Our ideal candidate must have a vibrant personality, ability to contribute content ideas and develop stories, conduct interviews, must be able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines. Dynamic live television and storytelling skills are a must.
Skills And Experience
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Smooth/pleasant delivery
- Strong writing skills and editorial judgment
- Sharp video shooting and editing skills
- Exemplary communication skills
- Ability to maintain an active social media presence to build your brand and solicit original story ideas
Requirements And Qualifications
- Previous anchoring experience is required
- Must have at least 2 years of on-air experience
- Live commercial television experience is required
- Strong 'in-the-field and live' skills
- Previous experience working in a team environment is a must
- Strong editorial judgment and a proven ethical foundation
- College degree in broadcast journalism is preferred.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.