Now Hiring DRIVERS with Full Benefits and $1,000 Bonus
MV Transportation is currently seeking safe, reliable Shuttle Drivers to provide freedom and mobility to passengers throughout beautiful Okaloosa County, Florida.
What's in it for YOU:
- $1,000 Bonus
- Paid Training at $12.30/hour
- Benefits Package (after the qualification period)
- Room for growth/advancement
- Drug free workplace.
Interviews by appointment only due to COVID-19 safety precautions: please call 850-609-7005
- Drive safely at all time.
- Provide friendly customer service.
- Assist riders on and off the vehicle.
- Secure mobility devices in the vehicle as needed.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Complete necessary paperwork.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a current and valid Driver's License with minimum of three (3) years driving record/history.
- Must be able to work a varied schedule, including evening, weekend, and holiday shifts.
- Knowledge of the service area streets and freeway network is a plus.
We can put you on the road to a great career helping others!
Apply online at: careers.mvtransit.com (Driver - Fort Walton Beach)
During the course of employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any other information that MV classifies as confidential.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.