This role is located in Philadelphia, PA
* Setup/assembly of stockroom shelving and inventory bin system.
* Spare part receiving, unpacking, inspection, check-in and placement in stockroom.
* Order tracking and receipt confirmation using SAP.
* Procuring spare parts from local vendors ensuring internal quality requirements are satisfied.348910
* Follow-up on missing parts, ensuring parts are reordered and tracked.
* Arranging return shipments of broken equipment or one-time use tools.
* Review completed test procedures for Good Documentation Practices, scan and upload signed copies and file paper copies for permanent device records.
* Procurement of necessary office supplies.
* Setup of accounting systems following internal rules for local orders of services and purchases.
* Process invoices and ensure payment of local vendors.
* Handling of all types of visitors to the site (internal and external) including assistance with hotel and travel booking.
* Arranging coffee/lunch for site visitors.
* Supports the activities of assigned field personnel per direction of Management.
* Operation of automated office equipment.
* Establishes and maintains accurate records, filing, and follow-up systems in accordance with needs of the office.
* Performs other related duties as required to facilitate completion of the Proton Therapy equipment installation.
* A valid driver license, to drive to the warehouse from the site and back
* Good communication skills.
* Proficient in utilizing business tools such as: E-mail (Outlook), Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Experience with SAP product and productivity software desired.
* Self-motivated individual who works well with minimal supervision.
* Individual must be comfortable working in a construction environment (hard hat, safety shoes, safety glasses are mandatory).
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.