Expect more than a job!
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live, breathe and play by them every day. Join our team as a Site Director and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect
- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork – belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect – a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive – to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
- Career Growth - lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun
- Competitive compensation - we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs include incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
The Site Director is responsible for developing and managing all client account strategies and ensuring high levels of client satisfaction for assigned programs. This position will jointly execute all Center Strategies to achieve company financial and operational objectives, clients’ Scope of Work (SOW) contractual deliverables, Service Level Agreement (SLA) metrics, and employee satisfaction expectations. The Site Director will partner with Sales/Client Solutions to procure new business and expand current business levels and will have financial accountability for all designated/assigned programs.
- Overall development of designated business operations, broadening the integration of services across the programs
- Establishes operating procedures consistent with the client requirements, policies and objectives and ensures their execution
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with client base and all other business partners, including but not limited to evaluating opportunities for growth, participating in business planning sessions, monitoring and reporting SLA’s, negotiating Statements of Work/Client Rates
- Evaluates the results of program operations regularly and systematically and provides key performance reports to the Vice President, Global Operations
- Ensures that the responsibilities, authorities, and accountability of the designated departments are defined and understood
- Ensures that organization activities and operations are carried out in compliance with local, state, federal, and country specific regulations
- Ensures the continued positive relationships with the client by building and maintaining key relationships with clients, including but not limited to evaluating opportunities for growth, participating in business planning sessions, monitoring and reporting SLA’s, negotiating Statements of Work, etc.
- Provide leadership and direction to the Operation Managers by establishing communications that foster new ideas and innovative approaches; establish development plans utilizing a variety of academic and internal/external learning opportunities
- Responsible the controllable fiscal health of designated projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 6 – 10 years’ work in a Call Center required, automotive experience is preferred
- Establishing operational goals through analyzing and interpreting common technical journals, financial and service reports, business integration methodologies, and trend analysis
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients or other members of the business community through problem solving and negotiating skills along with a consultative approach
- Superior leadership, organizational, and communication skills
- Capable of effectively facilitating meetings and developing presentations for all levels of the organization and client. Proven ability to make and stand by decisions
- Demonstrated ability to form and maintain effective relationships
- Knowledge of computers and software (MS Office) as well as a knowledge of call center technologies
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.