Responsibilities may include:
- Coordinate activities of all site utility management
- Single point communication with Utilities (Water, Natural Gas, Electricity
- Prepare and monitor site utilities budget
- Prepare and monitor project budget plans
- Enter all monthly utility readings into GM2100 System.
- Approve all monthly utility bills for payment
- Monitor real time using Energy OnStar site electrical use and compressed air using “Air Technologies” websites.
- Ensure Cimplicity Screens for the CEP and notification alarms to the CEP shift phone are valid.
- Conduct Powerhouse & Waste Water Treatment plant labor relations activities with UAW.
- Conduct all hiring interviews for Stationary Engineers and all employee performance reviews.
- Review, approve and enter all Central Energy Plant personnel timesheets into JLL online “ORACLE” system.
- In accordance with UAW collective bargaining agreement conduct grievance and disciplinary actions.
- Work schedule planning for 24/7, 365 day with UAW Stationary Engineers, with OT and vacation scheduling.
- Schedule/track training for all Stationary Engineers and ensure required state licenses are being maintained.
- Promote cross training of Stationary Engineers with other facility personnel for assistance with site emergency response.
- Provide classroom and onsite training for personnel with SME Vendors and or internal SME’s.
- Lead the Fast Response Meeting with all Facility Operation and Maintenance Managers.
- Prepare and distribute the “Daily Campus Report” on behalf of Facility Area Manager.
- Administration of CFC/Refrigerant Tracking Data Base.
- Procure all material/parts required to maintain the Central Energy Plant via GM Procurement System.
- Manage vendors in accordance with all GM Site, Safety and Environmental Protocols.
- Organize, Plan, Manage and provide “real time” feedback to the Facility Manager during planned and unplanned utility shutdowns.
- Responsible for GMS compliance: Training; Suggestions; Conduct daily safety talks, weekly walks- safety, housekeeping, workplace organization, weekly BPD Board Reviews.
- Support GM’s Basket Weave Process in coordination with all departments.
- Participate in the site (HMCC) Hazardous Material Control Committee.
- Coordinate with GM Corporate personnel on (EPA) MACT Standards, providing all requested documents.
- Responsible for operation, maintenance, efficiency tracking and improvement of powerhouse equipment (i.e., chillers, compressors, boilers, etc.)
- Support Facilities initiatives: Energy & Water reduction; Utility reliability
- Lead site implementation of utilities services continuous improvement process (i.e. interruptions, safety, environmental violations)
- Forecast fuel consumption (Natural Gas, Electricity, Compressed Air and Potable Water).
- Two (2) year technical degree in engineering or related field
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in supervising PH /WWTP Operations
- Minimum of five (5) years of operating experience in PH/WWTP Operations
- Good oral, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Computer skills – MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
- Site specific required certifications / licenses Preferred
Relevant licenses for boiler and chiller operation as well as wastewater treatment
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]