Looking for a Driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users in the ProAV industry. The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement, website traffic, and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- 3 to 5 years of proven experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist for a technical company or industry
- Demonstrable social networking experience (blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and social analytics tools knowledge
- Solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation, and communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media, Public Relations or other related fields
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench-marking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company's social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.