Have a meaningful impact on people’s lives, helping prospective healthcare students discover career and life changing opportunities. As the Social Media and Content Specialist you’ll help drive the College’s identity across 20+ social media platforms and accounts; supporting 16 campuses across the country.
As a key member of the marketing team, you will work across the organization: manage, guide and curate content to bolster engagement and brand sentiment.
This is the right role for someone who loves to write, thinks strategically, is excellent at multitasking, has a creative way of thinking and presenting our brand through multiple social media channels. If you want a hands-on role that will impact our goals on a daily basis and the lives we touch, we would like to make you part of our team.
- Develop and execute Concorde’s social media strategy to help build engagement, improve brand sentiment and influence student experience
- Train and support campus leadership and staff to ensure effective, regular and compliant activity
- Remain current on social media trends in order to impact and improve key engagement metrics
- Manage influencer strategies including sourcing, tracking and engaging subject matter experts
- Drive sentiment management strategy both on- and offline in partnership with campus teams
- Produce and present regular performance reports as part of a social media/ sentiment and engagement scorecard
- Collaborate with campuses and departments to plan, promote and execute local digital engagement, community outreach, and local events
- Curate shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links
- Develop and disseminate effective internal and external communication strategy meeting established metrics that may include press releases, internal training and announcements, as well as videos, infographics, blogs, etc.
- Deliver regularly refreshed and appropriately newsworthy content for blogs, student portal, employee portal and other platforms to help drive search results and positively impact inquiry flow
- A minimum of 3-5 years of digital/social media marketing development and management. (Social media, mobile, email, website content/usability/technology)
- Strong writing skills and familiarity with AP style, long and short format
- Successful track record generating engaging original and UGC
- Social Media Management and Sentiment Tools experience required- Sprout experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and use data to recommend actions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proven experience in social copywriting and editing abilities. Exposure and experience in communicating with media
- Proven ability to build relationships and operate effectively within a team
- Experience working in or with Higher Education marketing is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing communications, journalism, or business preferred
- Oversee activities of campus Social Media liaisons. Provide feedback to supervisors of those liaisons
- Manage external contractors, agencies, writers and influencers
Ability to travel when required