Our client is an American residential mortgage company headquartered in Agoura Hills, CA, and is looking for a Senior Software Application Architect Engineer.
Responsible for the technical design and initial development and major revision of multi-tier business systems. Serves as a vital driver and collaborator throughout development life cycle, partnering with business analysts and customers to review and optimize requirements; and, working with developers to review and validate key functionality and integration. Responsible for ensuring feasibility of design and integration with existing systems/platforms..
* Provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be senior level contributor & specialist
* Drive the design and construction of a client's complex business problems into innovative technology solutions
* Responsible for the architectural design and initial development and/or major revision of business software solutions
* Define product requirements and create high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality and integration with existing systems and platforms
* Serve as a vital driver and collaborator throughout development life cycle, partnering with business analysts and customers to present, review, optimize requirements; and, working with developers to review and validate key functionality and integrationQualifications
* At least 3 years work or experience in projects that varies in size, technology and domain
* Proficient-level technical knowledge in one or more areas of technology such as Java, .NET, API,SOA,NodeJS and Database
* Provide Technical leadership across the Engineering teams, to ensure delivery of exceptional technical solutions
* Delivery experience on a Ruby/Rails development project is a plus
* Excellent communication and customer interfacing skills
* Strong analytical skills and the ability to conceptualize solutions
* Experience with object oriented analysis and design
* Knowledge of design patterns, refactoring and unit testing
* Knowledge of Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum
* Experience with relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server)
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our dedication to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes Medical, dental, and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday, and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.