Intrado is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Our Global Technology Services department is currently seeking a Software Configuration Engineer to join our team in Longmont, Omaha, Lisle or Austin.
As a Software Configuration Engineer, you are responsible for supporting the Intrado CI/CD stack (i.e. GitHub, Artifactory, Jenkins and RedHat Ansible Tower), as well as Bamboo license management servers. Our ideal candidate is someone who has a good understanding of software builds and the tools associated with software releases and is excited to be a part of the Intrado Digital Transformation!
Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in managing multiple systems including the Change Management System (CMS) taking steps to ensure it runs effectively according to established policies and procedures
- Manages the source code repository and release codes ensure it is completed in a timely and effective manner
- Assist in upgrades to the systems as necessary to ensure systems are up-to-date and remain efficient
- Assist in working with development teams to add new builds to the system for future use
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues pertaining to code disparity between production and quality assurance
- Adding and removing approved users from the system to ensure it is up to date
- Ability to participate in an on-call rotation as needed
- Other duties as assigned