Are you passionate about utilizing programming to enhance actuarial software?
Do you thrive in environments committed to innovation?
Come join our team where you will:
- Design, develop, and test application code in support of actuarial systems
- Collaborate on teams providing analytical and technical support in the development and maintenance of actuarial software
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical and end user issues with code
- Create technical and end user documentation
- 1.5+ years of relevant programming experience and an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Actuarial Science, Mathematics or a related field.
- Familiarity with SQL preferred
- Exposure to n-tier architecture and MVC design pattern helpful
- Detail-orientation, quantitative analytical and communication (oral/written) skills; organization skills, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with Actuarial principles and/or knowledge of pension funding is a plus
Diversity and Inclusion at Segal:
At Segal, we are committed to a culture of diversity and inclusiveness, as demonstrated through our recruitment, retention and employee development programs. We maintain an environment that respects and builds on the assets and talents of each person, valuing their differences. We also engage in good faith efforts to maintain an environment free from discrimination and harassment in strict compliance with applicable laws, and consider all qualified candidates for employment without regard to their race/ethnicity, national origin, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or medical condition, protected veteran or military status, criminal record history, marital status, or status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We also engage in affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, disabled individuals and protected veterans. Maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce is a win/win, and provides Segal with the opportunity to leverage our top talent to provide innovative solutions to our clients.