Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the potential for growth?
At TKC Holdings, we’ve created something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path.
About This Position
C#/.NET Software Developer
We are seeking a mid-level C# .NET Developer to join our team in St. Louis, MO. You will have the opportunity to utilize a wide range of new development technologies while performing full life-cycle development of new projects as well as upgrading existing projects for our clients. We offer competitive salaries, full benefits, and a challenging fast-paced work environment.
•Develop New Keefe Group Applications & Services.
•Develop Enhancements for existing Keefe Group Applications & Services.
•Design and Estimate technical solutions per project requirements.
•Work with stakeholders & BA on defining project requirements.
•Participate in application QA and deployment.
•Participate in investigating and solving production issues.
What You'll Need
- C# .NET - 4+ years’ experience
- Experience in .NET Framework 4.5 or higher
- Full Life Cycle Development experience
- MVC .NET Framework 4 or higher - 3+ year’s experience
- SQL Databases – 3+ years’ experience
- Web API or WCF – 3+ years’ experience
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Experience with writing unit tests
- Experience with Windows Services
- Frontend UI JS Framework experience
- SSRS Reports Experience a plus
- Agile Experience a plus
- Visual Studio 2017 or higher Experience a plus
- TFS 2017 Experience a plus
- Micro Services development Experience a plus
- PCI compliance environment Experience a plus
Education / Other Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or scientific discipline or equivalence experience
- Accounting System Development experience a plus
TKC Holdings, Inc. offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. TKC offers a variety of medical plans with:
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Many more benefits that can be selected to create the right package for you
TKC also understands the importance of work life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for paid time off and a Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Salary (For Colorado Positions Only)