Industry: Oil and Gas
Oilfield services firm that offers one of the most innovative suites of completion services and technologies to onshore oil and natural gas exploration and production companies. We focus on offering safe, efficient, and high-quality hydraulic fracturing, engineering, and wireline services, aiming to become the vendor of choice. Our technology leadership, low employee turnover, aligned incentives and culture of excellence deliver industry-leading results.
- Work as part of a team to plan, create, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software and systems based on user requirements or system specifications.
- Build clean, efficient, and extensible code.
- Creatively build solutions and solve problems leveraging unique perspective and decision-making skills.
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders to determine hardware, software, or system functional specifications.
- Train other developers.
- Assist with software, systems, and code documentation.
- Other Duties: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
- Bachelor's degree or Advanced Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Full-stack developer in C#, Python, and SQL
- Experience with relevant frameworks, systems, and design patterns
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Familiarity with cloud development and data analytics as a differentiator
- Operates in a professional and/or business casual office environment
- Routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptops, photocopiers/scanners, and smartphones
- Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand
- Travel to and working at field sites may be required as job duties demand
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. This position may be eligible for a quarterly bonus based on company metrics and is paid at management discretion.
Total employee benefits include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug (Rx)
- Voluntary Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse, & Child(ren)
- Employee Basic Life and AD&D Insurance - Company Paid
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability - Company Paid
- 401(k) or Roth 401(k) Retirement Plan, plus a company match
- Parental Leave
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- And many other benefits not listed here
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.