The Engineer is an essential contributor, focusing on development of new products & features creating and modifying Angular4+ applications through Test-Driven Development (TDD).
Their primary focus will be client-side with an emphasis on layout, design, and cross-platform/device performance. With main duties that include creating modules and components for our existing application.
- Test Driven Develop medium to large software modules
- Participate in team meetings
- Analyze, interpret and make decisions affecting work methods and procedures within an overall program
- Participates in the development of larger modules which may also include requirements analysis, architectural design, or detailed design tasks under the direction of a more experienced engineer
- Write detailed and accurate development documentation
- Utilize Git for source control
- Install and configure software development tools
- Estimate the complexity of a task as requested
- Resolve complex software problems/bugs via advanced debugging techniques
- Follow all company standards & policies
- Experienced with CSS/Less, HTML, Angular
- Familiar with Unit Tests and the importance of Test Driven Development
- Programming experience, object oriented analysis, design and programming.
- Ability to work both individually and in team environments.
- Be able to articulate and communicate effectively, both in written and oral formats.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.