We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to design, build, and improve multi-tier client/server applications using the latest .NET technologies and development processes. Strong C#, .Net Framework and WPF skills are required.
As a Software Engineer, you will:
- Build new applications with a consistent framework to insure testability and maintainability.
- Work collaboratively with developers and product owners to decompose requirements into actionable tasks and insure timely features delivery.
- Create technical design specifications and work with QA to align understanding of requirements in user stories and to develop system test plans.
- Refactor existing application code to improve system performance, consistency, stability, and development process.
- Design and implement proof of concepts/components when required.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong understanding of software design patterns, data structure and algorithms.
- 4+ years of experience developing enterprise level systems using C# and .NET Framework (e.g. enterprise apps, Microsoft ASP .Net MVC or Web API).
- 3+ years experience in WPF and MVVM framework such as Caliburn Micro or Prism. Knowledge of UI toolkits such as DevExpress, mahaoos.metro, Infragistics, Telerik is a plus.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Entity Framework (or other ORMs) and LINQ.
- 2+ years of SQL and relational database design using Microsoft SQL 2012 or above, T-Sql, data access, and best practices.
- Good understanding of unit testing framework (NUnit or XUnit) and how to write clean, error-tolerant code using TDD.
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Experience with Microsoft DevOps and source control tools (GIT).
- Good team player, hungry and self-starter that can work well in a team environment
- Experience with continuous integration, build processes and deployment tools is a plus.
- Full-time, permanent position
- Relocation package available
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, company-paid Life,STD, LTD Insurance.
- Vacation & Sick leave
- Ten paid holidays per year
- Flexible work schedule
- Relaxed work environment
- Learning environment
- Free on-site fitness center
- Free off-site company events
- Free Snacks
- On-site Foosball and Xbox/Nintendo in game room
- Newly remodeled location near The Domain
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.