Sabre Systems is currently recruiting for Software Engineer's to work in Horsham, PA. Candidate will support the Software Engineering and Acquisition Management Division (AIR 4.9.4)
- Familiar with Linux Operating Systems and Java programming languages.
- Demonstrate an ability to design, implement and test display and control software for applications under various Linux operating systems that are applicable to the Project.
- Applies knowledge of computer science concepts and techniques, mathematics, and methods of statistical analysis to develop and apply automated solutions to engineering, scientific, or business data acquisition and management problems.
- Uses mathematical, statistical, and scientific logic to identify conceptual or theoretical solutions to problems of automated data processing (ADP) hardware or software systems design and operations.
- Analyzes and formulates architectural and functional specifications, interfaces, and data structures.
- Researches applications for ADP hardware, software, and operating systems.
- Writes, modifies, and adapts computer programs in machine level.
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering.
- At least three (3) years of computer specialist experience.
- Write computer software documentation for the requirements, design and use of applications display and control software applications; Experience in the use of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; Self-motivated individual to learn new Software Development Environments (SDEs) and rehost existing software applications to those new environments.
- Experience with LINUX, Java and C/C++ programming
- Candidate will be required to pass a background check for this position.
- Must be able to obtain and hold a DoD secret clearance or higher.
Sabre Systems, Inc. is a quality driven, customer focused large business providing innovative solutions in the areas of Cyber, C4ISR, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics, and Enterprise Modernization to federal and civilian customers. Our mission is to ensure our customers have the technology, services, and expertise to overcome threats, maintain superiority, and quickly adapt to emerging obstacles. At Sabre, we're more than just a job - we're a team - and we care for and nurture our employees like family. If you want to be a part of creating and implementing enduring solutions that transform mission challenges into mission success – join Sabre!
We respect the unique perspectives that a diverse workforce of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans brings not only to our company, but also to our customers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
EOE Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans; VEVRAA Federal Contractor