The locally based team employs an Agile/Scrum approach to software development, and also collaborates with other teams located in San Jose, Salt Lake City, Syracuse, and Germany.
Software Engineer - Applications responsibilities include:
* Use, support, and refine the development team's Agile/Scrum process
* Full stack development: Windows 10 IoT, .NET, SQLServer, and WPF/XAML
* Perform unit and integrated tests
* Debug and support the existing software platform
* Work with the team to conduct regular code and technical reviews
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND CERTIFICATIONS
Required Certifications and Training
- Obtains and completes LMS training plan specific to assigned responsibility.
- Experience with SAP or equivalent ERP product and productivity software desired.
- Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises independent judgment and discretion in solving complex business problems.
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
- Determines methods and procedures reviewed by others on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel (Team Lead).
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience) and 8 years of related experience or Masters Degree with 6 years of related experience.
- 2+ years of experience with C#, C++, and .NET framework
- Strong software design, implementation, coding, debugging skills
- Experience with development using relational database systems
- Strong analytical, oral and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and with a team
- Preferred Skills & Knowledge:
- Experience in medical or industrial imaging
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience using WPF/XAML, MVVM
- Experience with integration of software and hardware
- Understanding of human factor design
- Demonstrable experience as self-motivated, high performance software developer
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.