- 2+ years' providing software support an application(s) other than a MS product(s), ideally medical software
- Able to multi-task while listening to or chatting with the customer, documenting in the Case Management system, and/ or researching the solution to the caller's issue
- Ability to be flexible with scheduled work hours in a 24x7x365 environment depending on business needs
- Basic SQL database skills to write and work with simple queries
- Bachelor of Science degree in computer science or Computer Software development or related discipline; or 3+ years' experience in computer science or computer software related discipline.
- Resolve technical problems and answer queries by telephone or email in support of customers that utilize system solutions.
- Collaborate with development engineers to troubleshoot and support complex customer issues. Communicate effectively and timely with the customer until the issue is resolved.
- Maintain and update records and tracking databases. Provide input to management regarding recurring problems and patterns of problems.
- Provide WebEx or On Site demonstrations
- Ensure customer prospect profile maintenance in Salesforce
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.