Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
What You?ll Do
Sogeti USA PLM Strategist P&G Unit
- 15 + years in the PLM space and can understand PLM L3/L4/L5 processes. Must be considered a PLM SME or PLM evangelist.
- Excellent communication skills. Need to have the ability to lead and guide during meeting.
- Excellent written skills and ability to make great concise PPT presentations. Need to able to document and create for example a strategy document.
- High level thinker not down in the weeds solution architect
- Must have good understanding knowledge of different PLM solutions like Enovia, Teamcenter, Agile, Windchill etc.
- Must have the ability to quickly identify key business pain points and customer needs by working with stakeholders
- Ability to quickly understand the client business environment
- Ability to define a clear and concise IT strategy that is aligned with the stakeholder
- Must have the ability to define new re-engineered business work progress that will make a difference in the client?s business and aligned with the defined strategy.
- Assist in picking the right Application package that will best suit the Strategy.
- Ability to provide a high level I.T. roadmap that will bring the strategy to fruition
Minimum education qualification
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field.
The benefits our employees enjoy:
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage!
- Low-premium and deductible. Plan with free preventive care.
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life
- Bonus potential up to 24k.