The Solderer will be responsible for performing solder operations for standard and custom backplanes and will report to the Manufacturing Manager of Backplanes.
- Read and follow documentation and assembly drawings and perform operations as described.
- Perform quality self-inspection of all completed work.
- Perform connector and hardware repair on backplanes that require rework and/or modification.
- Requires minimum High School diploma or equivalent.
- Requires minimum 2-3 years of solder experiencepreferably in an electronic manufacturing environment.
- Familiarity with use of soldering hand tools and soldering re-work equipment.
- Ability to follow instructions and assemble backplanes per documentation.
- Ability to recognize documentation and manufacturing discrepancies.
- Knowledge of standard soldering practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of standard hardware (i.e. screws, nuts, washers).
- Ability to communicate well with managers and co-workers.
- Ability to read and/or work from mechanical drawings with detailed instructions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.