Area of Responsibility:
Management / Teamwork / Leadership
- Ability to lead through influence, not direct management
- Proven track record in leadership or complex roles
- Demonstrated ability to partner, critical for success when working with internal Subject Matter Expert’s
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Ability to make quick decisions
- Build successful relationships
- Able to respond to different personality types (internally and externally)
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the competitive environment and articulate the firm’s value proposition.
- Managerial Courage – willing share unpopular position in the sales process when appropriate.
- Accountability and ownership for the process and coordination of overall solution and components
- Maximize Firms internal network to support the creation of creative and customize solution
- Own these deliverables that will be key for RFP response and business planning;
- Conduct and coordinate Site Tours
- Integrated solution
- Participate in client-facing yellow pads to help diagnose client needs and customize our solution
- Coordinate solutions resources across geographies to ensure quality of proposed service offering
- Portfolio cost modeling (details involved in client RFP)
- Financial pricing model (internal proforma used during approval processes)
- Proposed org structure
- Scope clarification
- Corporate functional reviews
- Assumptions, risk and risk mitigation documentation
- Communicate with the transition team and account management organization to help facilitate operational handoff
- Excellent capacity to listen, articulate back what was heard, and mold this into a solution
- Ability to articulate and present account team, solution structure, delivery approach, maintenance strategy both internally and to client
- Ability to present in front of many different types of clients and flexibility with presentation style
- Able to receive constructive and critical feedback while rehearsing presentations and role playing
- Ensuring our best solutions, practices, value prop and pricing is applied to every deal.
- Strong grasp of real estate outsourcing in order to design the right solution based on what the client is trying to solve
- Help identify additional potential sales or growth opportunities during the RFP process
- Proforma owner during RFP negotiations to validate scope and price changes on P&L
- Partner with Contract Manager to ensure all details from pricing and bid make it into the final MSA
- Develop needed benchmarks and analytics to support estimating and pricing, in particular when scope is lacking
- Identifying any financial or delivery risks for JLL, including completing the internal profitability analysis for JLL
- Financial acumen to create, understand and articulate a value proposition impact
Process & Project Management
- Strong organizational skills, detail focused, tenacious follow up skills.
- Ability to prioritize competing priorities.
- Strong Project / Process Management skills.
- Ability to drive and attain output from multiple and diverse disciplines and team members.
- Ensuring that Sales is leveraging their internal best practices and tools on every deal.
- Substitute for the SD lead as needed during the pursuit process
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor's degree
- MBA is preferred
Years of relevant experience
- 10+ years of JLL or industry related experience
- Sales experience is preferred
- IFM Product Knowledge preferred
Skills and knowledge
- Proven track record in leadership or complex roles
- Strong background in Operations (on account), ideally depth in IFM or TAS/Portfolio Strategy
- Strong leadership and organization skills
- Strong writing skills including the ability to communicate the complete holistic solution in a clear and concise detailed narrative and executive summary
- Excellent communication (oral, written and presentation) and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and with competing priorities
- Relates well to all levels; establishes confidence and trust; highly thought of by peers and leaders
- Ability to lead development of creative or unique solutions – thinking beyond what we have always done, creating a vision of what could be, driving through hurdles, leading teams to develop unique solutions
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]