This position is a full-time position.
Additional Responsibilities of the Spanish Clinic Appointment Scheduler include:
- Scheduling appointments system to ensure the organization
- Calmly and professionally finding solutions to problems when they arrive
- Assisting visitors and patients when needed
- Managing administrative tasks to keep the office stocked and organized
- 6 months to 1 year of Spanish Clinic Appointment Scheduler experience in an office environment
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills: Written and Verbal
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.