Special Counsel is currently seeking Spanish-fluent document review attorneys for an upcoming project in Dallas, TX. Please see assignment details and requirements below and submit your resume ASAP if you are available for this project.
- Project Commitment: Must be able to work 8 hours per day for duration of project
- Pay: $35/hour
- Location: Special Counsel Review Center in Downtown Dallas (no remote work)
- Responsibilities: Reviewing documents online for data breach cases
- eDiscovery experience: Highly preferred
- Bar/License: Must possess active/in good standing license to practice law in any U.S. state
- Language fluency: Must have passed ALTA Spanish language fluency test within past 2 years with Special Counsel
If you’d like to be considered for this upcoming Spanish Fluent Document Review Attorney job in Dallas, please submit your resume today. Also, please visit the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com to review all current career opportunities.
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered!
- 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Review with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world.
Available benefits: Competitive hourly rate; direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; flexible hours; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled