The Assurance Administrator is responsible for overall management and oversight of the Region’s Business Continuity Plan (BCP) in Assurance and Everbridge and other systems required under the BCP. They need to review the ESO BU BCP plans to ensure they are kept current based on collaboration with the Regional Director and ESO Business Unit Business Continuity Liaisons. The position is also responsible to the Regional Director for Workman Compensation activities within the Region
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Leads reviews of the entire ESO BU BC plans on a annual basis, including documentation of the review by Process Owners, Regional EHS Director and final signoff by the VP/GM signoff of the BU BCP.
• Leading reviews of ESO BU BCP with BU Process Owners and BC Liaisons to determine and validate Business Impact Analysis (BIA) for the BU departments.
• Updating BU BC Plans are current, including contact and vendors lists.
• Assuring the contact information for the staff in the BU BCPs and in Everbridge is current.
• Plan, prepare, communicate and lead annual exercise (define scenario, attendees, agenda) in conjunction with the site BU BC Liaison.
• Maintain and issue post exercise memo
• Leads the creation of the post exercise Issue/Action log, and provides guidance concerning the resolution of issues found during the exercises (both annual and communications)
• Track I/A log issues found during exercises to final resolution and document.
• Plan, set up, prepare and leads communication exercises (twice per year for each BU, once per year for the overall Region) and document.
• Participate on calls on BC process with program team as needed.
• Lead/Document BU calls and communications concerning BCP items, including review of BCP Dashboard
• Plans, prepares, delivers and documents training for BU BCP Liaisons and Process Owners as needed or directed.
• Is a SuperUser for the region for Assurance and Everbridge, and maintains list of users who require Assurance and Everbridge access within the BU’s in the region.
• Maintains an active list of open Workman Compensation cases across the Region concerning status and funding.
• Provides guidance to and assists the site EHS department management in review of active cases to bring them to a conclusion.
• Provides guidance to and assists in the preparation of settlement documentation for Worker Compensation cases for use by the BU EHS Manager, Regional EHS Director and National EHS Director
• Other duties as assigned by the Regional Director, EHS
No Direct Reports
Education Preferred: BA/BS (or equivalent), preferably in chemistry or biological sciences. Equivalent is 5+ years in the Environmental Safety and Health Field and a High School Degree or equivalent.
Work Experience: Five years performance at a Specialist Level in the Environmental Safety and Health Field.
Prior experience working in the Business Continuity (BC) field.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
• Ability to use the above to produce reports, create spreadsheets and databases and presentations.
• Working knowledge of Assurance (QD Business Continuity Plan Software)
• Working knowledge of Everbridge (QD Notification software)
• Working knowledge of SmartSolve and MasterControl (QD Document software)