Spec Billing Service- Jackson, Mississippi - M-F
Look for more than answers. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
You will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, we are on a continuous journey of discovery and development. It’s this attitude that has made us an industry leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. For those joining us, we offer exciting and fast moving career opportunities where you can affect change at a rate unheard of in many organizations of our size and scope. While we invest in and develop technology to drive our innovations, our ongoing success relies on our people.
Manage and educate accounts that are considered billing top-offenders with Missing Information and valid - ABN rates. Recover account Missing Information for records in BIP >30 days old.
1. Monthly client visits will be conducted as part of the job responsibilities.
2. Accounts visits will be prioritized based on Missing Information/ABN status and geographic location
3. Billing Service Representative will be responsible for communicating results of client education process on Missing Information and ABN improvements to the BU management teams.
4. Coordinate with BU Sales Department any collaborative client visits that may be required.
5. Provide training to new BU Sales Representatives during NEOP process.
6. Manage and educate lab Operation and PSCs top-offenders on edit requirements for billing.
Education* Bachelors Degree Work Experience:* 2 - 4 years related experience Special Requirement:* Ability to develop and sustain good customer relations.* Strong planning and organization skills.* Ability to work independently.* Strong problem solving skills.* Excellent written and communication skills.* Requires valid drivers license for local travel.
Key Word Search: - training, missing information, reference materials.