Spec Event Staffing - Lenexa, KS - Monday- Friday 7:00am-4:00pm
Looking for candidates that have experience scheduling and managing/creating schedules for high volumes
1) Multitask, organization, ability to deal with change
2) Working in a fast-paced office environment (computer efficiency)
3) Creating/ managing schedules (scheduling 250 shifts per week)
4) Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Questions and Answers. In Client Services you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, Client Service is something we take pride in – making sure that the people we serve feel valued and understood, while providing and gathering accurate information. Client Service is always critical and that’s why our team is both valued and recognized within the business as a key part of our brand. As part of a diverse and supported team, Client Services offers an outstanding career path with an industry leader.
The Primary responsibility of the Staffing Specialist is to build relationships with subcontracted health examiners to successfully coordinate and staff wellness and immunization clinics within an assigned territory.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Utilize and manage a national database of examiners via our online network to identify and secure staff for a variety of clinics
• Collaborate with Sr. Event Staffing Specialists and Event Staffing Supervisor to develop department procedures and policies to grow the department
• Identifies and escalates issues as appropriate if unable to resolve directly.
• Serve as a resource to other team members by building expertise in the delivery of creative sourcing for staffing clinics.
• Support training and orientation of new employees for systems, procedures and policies
• Identify and communicate resource requirements to recruiting department
• Maintain knowledge of territory demographics, independent contractor population and location specific nuances to support program needs
Supervision Exercised: N/A
Education Preferred: Bachelor of Science or Arts Degree or equivalent combination or experience and education preferred.
• 1-3 years customer service experience
• At least 1 year of previous experience in an office setting
Physical and Mental:
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, and prioritize responsibilities
• Strong skill set in consultative problem solving and attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to make independent decisions that meet customer needs
• Able to demonstrate effective customer service behaviors, including strong written and verbal communication and excellent phone skills
• Able to maintain composure in stressful situations
• Ability to investigate and identify the root problem of issues and provide complete resolution to internal and external customers
• Candidates must be flexible with their schedule including certain weekends and extended hours
• Team oriented with a strong desire to collaborate and support operations
• Fully competent in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• May perform other related duties as required by management.
• This position will be measured on Quality, Execution, Efficiency, and Client Satisfaction