Spec Facilities/Lease - - Monday-Friday (Rotational Saturday)
Maintain, Renew when appropriate, and negotiate in a timely manner all contracts for Patient Service and RRL Facilities for the Business Unit. Assure contract compliance with legal and Corporate Real Estate. Individual must be able to understand and coordinate all lease terms, working with Corporate Real Estate and the landlord for negotiation of contracts for new or existing facilities, including preparation of Cap-Ex. Individual must maintain budget for PSC and RRL facilities, and coordinate all aspects of construction and remodel of such facilities. This position has the responsibility of coordinating the patient migration process and is the local expert on Footprint Optimization and the tools associated with the process.
- Leases Coordinate lease terms Work with Corporate Real Estate for the RMBU Quest Diagnostics lease agreements.
- Negotiate lease agreements with landlord for the leases Insure that the lease payments and operating expenses are paid Find new locations for PSCs Approve RDSs for Corporate Real Estate Cap Ex Write Cap Ex's for all lease agreements.
- Maintain budget for PSC renovations and build outs Construction or remodel of PSCs Hire or work with architects on floor plans for PSCs Hire or work with the contractors for the construction or remodel of the PSCs.
- Monitor the construction or remodel of PSCs Project manager for opening a PSC Monitor and insure that the bills are paid Oracle Data base for PSCs, 3rd Party Vendors.
- Keep the Oracle Database current Additional Responsibilities.
- Manage the patient migration Process Manage the Footprint Optimization Process PSC Resource for Business Unit, including Sales, Patient Services, Finance, IT, & Human Resources Project manager for closing PSC
- Education Preferred: Prefer Bachelors Degree (Business)Required technical training/work experience.
- Work Experience: Prefer experience in building management or Real Estate and project management. 5 + years experience in Patient Service Setting with a solid understanding of process flows.
- Other: Detail oriented, excellent customer service skills Six Sigma Certified Green Belt preferred Computer skills Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, Project, and Map Point.