EdForce Solutions is recruiting for immediate placement of full-time Elementary Education Teachers for vacancies in Lakewood, WA.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a relevant content area
- Ability to differentiate instruction to meet the needs of all learners
- Ability to plan, coordinate, and continuously improve instruction
- Ability to analyze situations, determine options, and make appropriate decisions based on the data
- Must be able to use a variety of equipment and classroom tools
- Ability to manage instructional time and student behavior
- Ability to motivate students
- Ability to consult with parents, teachers, administrators, and the community to enhance the learning of students
- Ability to monitor student performance
- Ability to interact within the educational environment
- Ability to perform non-instructional duties as assigned
- Ability to perform other duties assigned by the School Operator/Principal
Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university
Current Teaching License (Provisional or Professional) – Preferred but not required
Able to pass a background and drug screen
Based on school district salary schedule
Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance, Teacher Retirement, Vacation & Sick Days)
Additional relocation incentives possible
We are ready support you in your education career by offering the following:
- Hands-on mentoring and coaching from experts with over 20 years of teaching experience.
- Guidance and expertise in taking candidates through licensure process.
-An interactive (online) learning community that allows new teachers to connect with each other, share experiences and provide support.
-Enhanced professional develop opportunities and customized resources for all content areas and level of expertise