What Account Management contributes to Cardinal Health
Account Management is responsible for cultivating and maintaining on-going customer relationships with an assigned set of customers. Provides new and existing customers with the best possible service and recommendations in relation to billing inquiries, service requests, improvements to internal and external processes, and other areas of opportunity. Provides product service information to customers and identifies upselling opportunities to maintain and increase income streams from customer relationships.
Customer Experience Team
This team is responsible for proactive oversight of the end-to-end service experience for Strategic Customers, acts to ensure a frictionless customer experience, enable sales rep selling time and building a healthier future.
• Leverages data and analytics to identify and interpret trends, understand root cause and drive sustainable solutions
• Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to provide a holistic view of the customer experience to the Customer and key stakeholders
• Proactively executes on opportunities for improvement and leads projects of moderate scope and complexity to prevent service disruption
• Exercises influential leadership, working cross-functionally with internal stakeholders and external customers to ensure a seamless customer experience
• Drive self-service, Market adoption and executes automation for routine communications and solutions
- Foundational data and analytics experience
- Foundational experience with root cause problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence decisions and processes
- Strong business acumen, reasoning, critical thinking skills
- Foundational organizational, analysis and multi-tasking skills
- Strong team player, with ability to be effective in a performance-oriented culture
- Account Manager for non-complex, single sold-to / IDN
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, preferred
- Previous experience preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical skills
What is expected in this organization
- Analytical Skills
- Works to understand complex functional situations by paying attention to the details of the tasks at hand and by breaking them down into smaller pieces.
- Collects basic information needed to analyze a problem, situation or issue
- Performs routine or basic analysis, following the correct steps and using the appropriate tools, observing and seeking guidance from senior staff when necessary
- Identifies basic implications/conclusions from the logical analysis of a routine situation or issue
- Customer Experience
- Ensures that clients have a positive experience; commits to meet or exceed client expectations.
- Demonstrates a commitment to consistently providing customers a quality experience; performs necessary duties to fulfill customer service level expectations or agreements
- Communicates effectively with customers; listens to customers' needs and takes actions to meet them
- Employs a basic understanding of customers' views and cultural sensitivities to improve services or deliverables
- Customer Expertise
- Demonstrates deep expertise of supported client; collaborates with COE to identify the drivers leading to business success.
- Understands customers' baseline business operating structures and desired performance
- Provides information, data and tools that support the prioritization of issues to meet customers' business objectives
- Comprehends how customers' businesses relate to Cardinal Health's overall portfolio and prioritizes tasks to align with business objectives
- Operational Excellence
- Identifies opportunities to improve efficiency while providing flawless transactions and services; manages monetary assets and other resources to optimize cost effectiveness.
- Performs duties efficiently, considering resource utilization
- Identifies and recommends improvements related to own workflow
- Demonstrates attention to detail when compiling and reporting information; reviews work to ensure that information complies with quality standards
- Results Measurement and Commitment
- Measures and evaluates the effectiveness of protocols, programs or deliverables; compares measurement results to standards and takes immediate action to close gaps identified.
- Maintains reporting tools and metric tracking systems by continually updating data
- Compares current performance to service level expectations and agreements and takes steps to address any disparities
- Demonstrates commitment to quality and to Cardinal Health's success by adopting new/revised established practices
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.