Specialist, Infrastructure Support Services (Position Hours 6:00pm to 2:30am)
Look for more than answers. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
You will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, we are on a continuous journey of discovery and development. It’s this attitude that has made us an industry leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. For those joining us, we offer exciting and fast moving career opportunities where you can affect change at a rate unheard of in many organizations of our size and scope. While we invest in and develop technology to drive our innovations, our ongoing success relies on our people.
This position is responsible for all tactical aspects of delivering Regional Field IT Support services for Business Units within a Region, as it relates to supporting laboratory operations and the digital transformation of the company technology stack. These services include Tier-2 & 3 Field IT support, voice communications, data networking, desktop, LIS/BIS equipment, imaging systems, facility systems, security administration, and asset management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Desktop Support, LAN/WAN, Server Administration, Imaging Systems, Telecom, Instruments:
• Provide support relative to digital technologies i.e. loT edge, Infrastructure-as-a-Service, cloud application platforms.
• Troubleshoot and resolve all Service Center tickets routed to your Assignment Group according to the established SLA.
• Perform IMAC’s all systems as applicable
• Perform maintenance, patches and updates to all systems in a timely manner, according to SOPs
• Maintain up to date knowledge and skills related to changing technology and services provided by Field IT Support
• Provide clear, regular submissions of Management Reports and Metrics that document performance against SLA’s via standard products including HP Service Manager and Clarity
• Contribute to team and Quest specific short, mid and long term goals
• Assist in inventory management, including acquisition and disposal of all IT related equipment according to policies
• Assist in coordination of asset disposal for Quest Diagnostics Workstation (QSW) machines and peripherals
• Ensure that the Quest Diagnostics Information Technology Asset Management (ITAM) policies are enforced at the Business Unit
• Up to 10% of Travel
• Clean / valid driver’s license required
• On Call Coverage as needed
• May perform other duties as assigned
AA degree or relevant work experience and certifications – CompTIA A+
-1-2 years of desktop support required
-Demonstrates an organized approach to work.
-Learns new skills and applies newly acquired knowledge
-Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
-Problem solving experience with internal and external customers
-Health Care experience is a plus
Join us for competitive benefits and development opportunities in a progressive and supportive environment. Help us improve our service, and the experiences of our patients and colleagues. Work with us and together we can be better.
Your Quest career. Seek it out.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity or Citizenship.