Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Nature's Bounty Co,.'s HR Supply Chain Team has an exciting opportunity for a Specialist, Organizational Development that will be responsible for the coordination and delivery of training needs. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a highly collaborative team, both with internal HR partners and business leaders as well!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create, modify, and/or upload training courses to the LMS
- Ensure Associates are properly enrolled into required courses
- Working with Content owners to define course needs
- Managing the Corporate training calendar
- Troubleshooting support for The Nature’s Bounty Co. System Administrators
- Develop communication strategy for course offerings
- Work with multiple stakeholders to support their training reporting needs
- Identify and assess training needs
- Manage vendor relationship for all assessments associated with course offerings.
- Manage delivery of pre-work
- Analyze trends and identify opportunities from course evaluations
- Partner effectively with external vendors and resources as needed for development solutions
- Collaborate with Human Resources and Organizational Development team support communications planning and implementation
- Develop and schedule required notifications/reminders for all course offerings
- Consult with clients to deliver/gather and interpret data and provide process/system guidance
- Support major survey and process administration