Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
Under the direction of the Manager, the Quality Specification Specialist provides support, coordinates and manages specifications for raw materials, bulks (in-house and contract), turnkey finished products for all manufacturing sites and affiliates to meet applicable domestic and international regulations and compliance.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare, develop, execute review, and generate specifications and documents to assure compliance to meet internal customer requirements (such as technical services, quality, procurement, regulatory teams, RD, and business teams), manufacturing capability, applicable compendial monographs or market regulations using PLM system.
- As specification change analysts, determine appropriate reviewers/approvers for change requests to ensure specification completeness and integrity including claims to support label requirements.
- Provide technical assistance to internal departments and manufacturing sites on issues related to specifications.
- Ensure generated specifications (manual and electronic) are maintained controlled, updated and communicated to all appropriate levels.
- Participate in cross-functional teams as new products and new raw materials are evaluated.