For more than 70 years, The Nature’s Bounty Co. has enriched the lives of consumers around the world and stood as the leader in health and wellness by introducing innovative products and solutions to the marketplace. Putting science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business, the brands of The Nature’s Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world. Always motivated by nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health, our vision for health and wellness has inspired leading brands such as Nature’s Bounty®, Sundown Naturals®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Ester-C®, MET-Rx®, Pure Protein®, Balance®, Body Fortress®, Puritan’s Pride® and Organic Dr.®, among others. As a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition and ethical beauty products, The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms
The Solgar® Sales Specialist & Brand Ambassador works with Key Account Managers to create accelerated sales growth and strengthen relationships in assigned key accounts. The Solgar® brand has been innovating and producing fine quality nutritional supplements since 1947. The ongoing mission is to provide consumers with top-quality, innovative, science-based nutritional supplements to support their total health and well-being. We are committed to exclusively distributing our products in the natural products industry where knowledgeable retailers worldwide can guide consumers through the vast array of choices.
The Specialist is responsible for:
- Engaging retail partners and consumers and building the brand reach through brand and product advocacy, product demonstrations and education
- Employee and consumer sampling, brand product education and training, merchandising and product placement
- Management of product assortment, set placement and brand visibility
- New item presentations and placement
- Presentation of sales information to maximize distribution and sell through with each account
- Generate and analyze territory and account reports to support selling strategies
- Executes product demonstrations in assigned Key Account retail locations to drive sales and increase brand awareness
- Engages and educates retailer and consumers on brands and products; effectively uses merchandising and promotional tools to elevate brand presence
- Works with Key Account Managers to identify opportunities to increase product sell-in and ensuring promotional plans are executed at the store level
- Maintains regular communications with the Account Executive to review key account inventory maintenance, growth opportunities, retailer needs
- Troubleshoot daily challenges for assigned accounts
- Identifies and assists with large community events, such as health fairs, etc.
- Completion of weekly and monthly required paperwork and forms