The Nature's Bounty Co. is a privately held, global leader in health and wellness with a rich history and proven track record in the nutritional market. As a manufacturer, marketer and online seller of vitamins, dietary supplements, minerals, herbals, protein bars and powders, and ethical beauty products, our purpose is to create a happier, healthier world using the power of science and nature. The brands of The Nature's Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Pure Protein®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Nature’s Bounty Co. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will support our Talent Acquisition team focused on providing a great candidate experience. Responsibilities include:
- Reviewing and dispositioning candidates based on job posting requirements.
- Recruiting for select assigned vacancies, typically early talent focused, i.e. interns, coordinators, to include screening, shortlisting, submitting, scheduling, and offers.
- Scheduling interviews; typically complex hiring team schedules
- Validating and processing payments, including agency fees, colleague referral awards, and candidate expenses.
- Arranging for candidate travel.
- Vacancy management; inputs details within the applicant tracking system and launches for required approvals.
- Generating reports and/or managing tracking lists leveraging Excel.
- Arranging and overseeing the logistics for TA events, i.e. career fairs.
- Recommending and/or owning process documentation.