Superior Group is seeking Specialist II Manufacturing Assemblers (1st shift) for our client located in Melbourne, FL
- Performs advanced-level assembly functions, which may include: prep, mechanical, harness, cable, printed circuit board sub-assemblies, spray application, and inspection, typically working from models and/or drawings within production
- May perform soldering and installation of components to contract specifications, using a wide range of tools and equipment
- Interprets blueprints, Process Flow Instructions and other written or verbal instructions
- Responsible and accountable for producing quality work to prescribed standards, with a focus on continuous improvement to meet customer commitments on schedule, within budget and to SPC standard practices
- Must be trained across all assembly stages, work with engineering to build 1st articles by interpreting print/specification with no process provided and the ability to interpret/assemble all units in dept.
- Must be able to perform all aspects of inspection - in process, final and source, allocate partial points - 3 points in process - 3 points final - 4 points source