Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking highly motivated and qualified individuals for a Splunk Engineer to join our team. This role can be based anywhere in the U.S. The ideal candidate must have expertise with Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Thesuccessful candidate will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGGS' capabilities to serve our clients.
As a Splunk Engineer, you will
- Automate the management and enforcement of policies.
- Create and maintain documentation related to architecture and operational processes for Splunk.
- Develop a set of best practices and architecture patterns.
- Help maintain regulatory compliance of the Splunk infrastructure.
- Help monitor and maintain Splunk performance, availability, and capacity.
- Maintain cloud network configurations.
- Maintain gold images.
- Offer solutions for Splunk technical questions, issues, and escalations. This will include working with Splunk Support as needed.
- Provide best practices in adoption, expansion, and operations of Splunk Enterprise and Splunk Cloud.
- Provide operations monitoring of Splunk platform to enable proactive issue identification, response, and resolution.
- Recommend and execute improvements to the existing Splunk architecture and design with growth and scalability in mind to optimize performance, stability, reliability, and agility.
- Responsible for reporting on current infrastructure status, and planning for future usage.
- Support and guide client resources that include Splunk Administrators, Architects, Knowledge Managers, Developers, and Users for increasing Splunk adoption and overall customer success.
- Support large-scale deployments with data feeds from multiple on premise and cloud data centres.
- Upgrade, install, configure monitoring solution for AWS for Windows and Linux servers.
- Utilize automation tool such as Terraform, Ansible, AWS Cloud Formation, Azure Resource Manager, or similar.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Eligibility to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline OR AWS/Azure Certification (AWS Professional / Specialty Cert. OR Azure Expert / Advanced Cert.) 10 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- A Senior Cloud Analyst has experience implementing, migrating, managing, and operating systems/applications in an enterprise cloud computing environment.
- Able to pass a background check to obtain a Public Trust (High-Risk) Position
Nice to have Skills/Qualifications:
- Minimum five (5) years of leading transformational data engagements.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science, or related field
- Extensive Enterprise in Integration Architecture.
- Experience in at least one (1) of the following areas: TIBCO, SAP, Oracle, Mulesoft, Informatica.
- Experience managing and directing the work of client and internal teams.
- Experience in a complex manufacturing environment or familiarity with the complex manufacturing value stream.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client's opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us atwww.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)