We're disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Ensuring compliance with Company accounting policies and the application of generally acceptable accounting principles.
- Be a strategic business partners to help drive the accurate and timely reporting of key fields that drive spend accruals
- Partners with cross-functional groups to ensure spend is properly captured (via open PO accruals, etc.)
- Assist with the close process for month-end, quarter-end and year-end
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts and the ability to post JE's
- Preparation of management reporting decks with the ability to provide insight into the flux analysis
- Participation in month-end close by performing a variety of accounting tasks
- Coordination of accounting matters with other departments
- Preparation of schedules for annual and quarterly reviews as required for our external auditors
- Participating in various special projects involving our enterprise accounting and reporting system
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, required
- Big 4 Experience
- 3-5 years of accounting experience, preferred CPA
- Preference for candidates with working knowledge of SAP
- Proficient in Excel
- Solid understanding of US GAAP
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations where limited procedures currently exist;
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.