North American Supply Chain is accountable for the design and execution of demand planning and customer forecasting systems; supply planning, product deployment and expediting processes; and the development and implementation of a stocking optimization model to minimize costs and inventory while delivering and excelling on service requirements.
This role’s focus will be Demand and Supply Planning focused. They will handle all aspects of planning – Forecasting, near term Supply planning, as well as Lead Time. There are substantial Analytics and project based work. Collaboration, technical prowess, communication, and a proactive approach are key to success in this role.
Bachelor degree, or equivalent experience
• Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent experience
• 1-3 years' experience preferred
• Replenishment experience preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel and Access
• Ability to build strong collaborative relationships and communicates effectively
• Previous process improvement experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.