It is a full time role.
It is fully remote.
Salary is in the $110,000 range.
- Design and implementation of Azure cloud databases, high-availability solutions, replication, encryption, and disaster recovery solutions.
- Ensure data and applications are highly available and have disaster recovery
- Data Partitioning, Purging and Archiving solutions in the Azure model databases
- Migration of on-premises databases to the Azure Cloud.
- Must be familiar with all replication techniques including Azure SQL Data Sync
- Familiarity with Azure CLI and/or PowerShell.
- Automate common management tasks using PowerShell
- Query analysis and troubleshooting
- Expertise in Azure Data Factory
- OLTP and Data Warehouse databases in Azure SQL and Azure Synapse previously Azure DW
- Perform routine/scheduled audits of the systems, including all backups
- Setting up User and System Security for Azure
- Strong in setting up Server-level and Database-level firewall rules for access
- Access Management
- Database threat detection
- Database auditing
- Proactive and reactive Performance Tuning
- Monitor and optimize the performance of the cloud database.
- 10 years of DBA experience in a production environment
- Minimum 5 years of experience in supporting Azure SQL cloud-based databases
- Minimum 5 years of experience in database tuning and project support, database server upgrades and migrations, writing and troubleshooting database stored procedures
- Expert in configuration of Microsoft Azure environment
- Microsoft SQL Server on VM, Azure SQL Managed Instance and Azure SQL.
- Former projects migrating from on prem database to the Azure SQL
- Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate or higher.
- Writing T-SQL, including complex stored procedures, functions, views, triggers, types, etc.
- Must have experience with Azure.
Not able to sponsor now or in the future.
Not open for Corp to corp
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.