The Nature's Bounty Co. is a privately held, global leader in health and wellness with a rich history and proven track record in the nutritional market. As a manufacturer, marketer and online seller of vitamins, dietary supplements, minerals, herbals, protein bars and powders, and ethical beauty products, our purpose is to create a happier, healthier world using the power of science and nature. The brands of The Nature's Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Pure Protein®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Nature’s Bounty Co. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Nature’s Bounty Co.’s brand team is searching for a self-motivated, experienced Senior Brand Marketer with expertise in developing and marketing CPG brands. The right candidate will be passionate about health and wellness and will want to use that passion every day building brands. This is a true brand management position within a growing, private equity backed category leading company.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Lead and deliver the brand commercial strategy within the Vitamins Business Unit.
- Lead and partner with cross functional teams to define and execute all critical elements driving the flagship business including; business volume forecasting, innovation execution, and demand generation plan.
- Drive strategic brand planning and program development
- Manage the execution on the marketing plan to ensure the efficient and effective use of the marketing budget.
- Lead the volume planning & business forecasting for brand
- Partner with consumer insights team to identify category trends and consumer unmet needs, and build and action learning plans from idea to opportunity sizing through consumer validation.
- Lead new products through stage gate process from concept through commercialization including product design and packaging.
- Partner with Sales Strategy to develop and execute growth plan for the brand in market.
- Lead launch plans with specific marketing plan activities including media planning and creative execution, consumer promotion, shopper marketing, sampling, and displays.
- Expertise in digital marketing including SEM, Digital and Social.
- Partner with senior leaders for commercial plan development including brand strategy, pricing strategy, packaging, communication, pricing, and claims.
- Lead the development of brand plans for next financial year.
- Manage small team of BM and ABMs.