The Nature's Bounty Co. is a privately held, global leader in health and wellness with a rich history and proven track record in the nutritional market. As a manufacturer, marketer and online seller of vitamins, dietary supplements, minerals, herbals, protein bars and powders, and ethical beauty products, our purpose is to create a happier, healthier world using the power of science and nature. The brands of The Nature's Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Pure Protein®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Nature’s Bounty Co. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Nature’s Bounty Co.’s Brand Team is searching for a self-motivated, experienced & seasoned Brand Marketer with expertise in developing and marketing Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) brands. The right candidate will be passionate about health and wellness and will want to leverage that passion every day by building brands for the company. This is a true brand management position at a high growth, private equity backed category leading company for the flagship Nature's Bounty (NB) brand.
This poised, dynamic leader will lead and deliver the brand commercial strategy for NB. This person will be the lead for the flagship NB vitamins portfolio and will partner with cross functional teams to define and execute all critical brand deliverables. The individual should be seasoned in brand operations as well as brand strategy (like business volume forecasting, innovation strategy & planning, budget management, demand generation plan).
- Lead the overall business commercial planning process for the core NB Vitamin, Mineral, Herb and Supplement (VMHS) portfolio
- Master day to day business operations like monthly forecasting, performance & drivers on a complex and diversified portfolio
- Be the key driver towards development of total brand strategy which pans across competitive market assessment, consumer understanding, portfolio strategy, communication strategy, budget management and innovation roadmap
- Lead along with consumer insights team to identify category trends and consumer unmet needs, and build and action learning plans from idea to opportunity sizing through consumer validation.
- Lead new products through stage gate process from concept through commercialization including product design and packaging.
- Partner with Customer Sales Strategy to develop channel specific roadmap for the business from a pricing, promotion & activation standpoint
- Lead launch plans with specific marketing plan activities including media planning and creative execution, consumer promotion, shopper marketing, sampling, and displays.
- Partner with senior leaders for commercial plan development including brand strategy, pricing strategy, packaging, communication, pricing, claims etc
- Lead the team of Brand Managers, Associate Brand Managers on the NB business to deliver business priorities and coach them for career development