Sr. CRM Marketing Manager - Remote Opportunity
Look for more than answers. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require
sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
You will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, we are on a continuous journey of discovery and development. It’s this attitude that has made us an industry leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. For those joining us, we offer exciting and fast moving career opportunities where you can affect change at a rate unheard of in many organizations of our size and scope. While we invest in and develop technology to drive our innovations, our ongoing success relies on our people.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. The CRM Manager is responsible for development, execution, and continuous refinement of multi-channel Consumer Relationship and the development of programs, roadmaps, and Consumer Relation strategies. The CRM Manager focuses on the loyalty and retention marketing strategies.
2. Has a clear understanding of how to leverage consumer behavioral, lifestyle, transactional, and demographic data in order to deliver relevant marketing programs through multiple communication channels with a vision of growing consumer loyalty and increasing their lifetime value to the business.
3. Plays the main role of managing the business’s day-to-day consumer relations protocols, their refinement, CRM segmentation, onsite personalization, and product recommendation programs and platforms.
4. Manages key vendor relationship and databases, in formulating strategies, strategy execution, asset deliverable management, as well as the testing of all SMS, emails, among other multi-channel communications.
5. Oversees and coordinates the implementation of new CRM campaign management tools inclusive of email service provider integration, frontend integration, and CRM integration with the internal IT department, third-party ecommerce providers, and email service providers.
6. Drives the continuous optimization of on-site product recommendations, cross-selling and merchandising opportunities based on segmentation models and desired actions.
7. The CRM Manager works closely with various departments in the business, inclusive of the senior management and key stakeholders in an effort to develop and launch suitable digital marketing initiatives. The CRM Manager also works closely with the IT department in an effort to better understand all CRM feeds and data flowing in and out of CRM program management tools.
• Bachelor’s Degree, Business degree preferred
• Minimum 3 years success in a marketing role;
• 5+ years total experience preferred.
• Consumer experience required.
• Up to 25% business travel required
• Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross functional teams and in a matrix environment
• Excellent project management skills, including management of agencies and vendors to ensure execution
• Superior communication skills including ability to develop superior slide presentations and deliver formal business presentations
• Initiative – ability to independently problem solve and find resolutions
• Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills to synthesize market/customer insights into prioritized marketing opportunities; Strong capabilities in analyzing data to demonstrate quantifiable opportunities or results
• Core marketing capabilities to design marketing strategies and tactics to maximize opportunities
• I: Functional/Tech Skills; Decision Quality; Perspective
• II: Priority Setting; Planning; Informing
• III: Conflict Management; Standing Alone
• IV: Perseverance; Action-Oriented
• V: Organizational Agility, Presentation Skills
• VI: Customer Focus; Composure; Peer Relationships; Listening