The Nature’s Bounty Co. is now The Bountiful Company!
The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Senior Compensation Analyst will provide analytical support in the administration of existing Compensation programs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manages the day to day administration of the Management Equity Program, as well as establishes, documents, and executes processes and procedures in relation to the management and tracking of all aspects of the plan
- Conducts job analysis and reviews position descriptions for appropriateness and confirmation of FLSA classifications, as well as benchmark positions for evaluation against market
- Determines the organization’s competitive pay structure by participation in salary surveys
- Position benchmarking
- Works on compensation related projects and leads when needed
- Works as a team player to support and contribute to the successful administration of the annual merit and incentive programs
- Performs analyses and work within the Oracle application