What Strategic Planning/ Execution contributes to Cardinal Health
Strategic Planning/Execution is responsible for developing and supporting the realization of strategic plans and management agendas
This position is responsible for understanding customer business, operations and workflow, and working w/technology teams to ensure we are focused on delivery of meaningful solutions. This position also serves as a consultant to specialty physician office practices.
- Support non-oncology physician office customers as a consultant on infusion room start-up and optimization.
- Serve as lead for development of a strategic roadmap for inventory management solutions for all specialty physician office customers.
- Collaborate with technology, sales, & marketing teams on solution portfolio build and delivery for non-oncology physician office customers.
- Support sales team in delivering value messages for solution portfolio during sales process.
- Experience working in or with Rheumatology, Multi-Specialty Infusion Center, or other specialty physician office
- Experience with serving as a business expert in technology product development
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- BS/BA Business or Equivalent
- 3-5 years professional experience
- Analytical & Word Processing: Must demonstrate command of MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook)
- Presentation: must demonstrate clear, concise articulation of proposed actions, illustrating opportunity, alternatives, recommendation, and associated economics
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies advanced knowledge and understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to manage a wide variety of projects
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Recommends new practices, processes, metrics, or models
- Works on or may lead complex projects of large scope
- Projects may have a significant and long-term impact
- Provides solutions which may set a precedent
- Independently determines methods for completion of new projects
- Receives guidance on overall project objectives
- Acts as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.