The Nature's Bounty Co. is a privately held, global leader in health and wellness with a rich history and proven track record in the nutritional market. As a manufacturer, marketer and online seller of vitamins, dietary supplements, minerals, herbals, protein bars and powders, and ethical beauty products, our purpose is to create a happier, healthier world using the power of science and nature. The brands of The Nature's Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Pure Protein®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Nature’s Bounty Co. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Senior Coordinator of Collections and Chargeback will research and resolve valid chargebacks and unauthorized deductions in a timely and accurate manner. This includes handling accounts deductions by requesting/matching invoices to deductions, attaching appropriate backup proof and contract verification by sales to clear deductions.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Breaking out brands and coding credits to process.
- Processing and releasing credits to clear against current chargebacks taken or future chargebacks.
- Reviewing validity of deductions based on Customer’s Vendor Agreement to make sure customer is entitled to specific program allowances such as volume rebates, scan downs, and BOGOs.
- Identifying and reporting trends in deductions, such as shortages, damages, and pricing issues to ultimately work to reduce or prevent reoccurrence.
- Closely monitoring a portfolio of accounts by making sure A/R delinquencies are immediately addressed and payments are received in a timely manner.
- Implementing collection strategies to optimize cash collection.
- Issuing credit memos for authorized and valid deductions.
- Accurately processing check requests and send out to customer in a timely manner.
- Providing adjustment back-up to Director of Credit or Credit Manager for approval
- Developing strong and effective working relations with our customers, Brokers, Sales Department, Customer Service, and Warehouse personnel for validation of programs and or reconciliation of unauthorized deductions for repayment.
- Obtaining back-up documentation from internal departments to resolve deductions and unpaid invoices in a quick and efficient manner.
- Reviewing and coordinating timely correction of EDI issues to minimize delays in invoice payments.
- Maintaining supporting documents on all claims being expensed, reasons for action and corrective measures taken.
- Maintaining a log on all pending issues with status of resolution for future reference.
- Immediately informing Credit Manager or Director of Credit of large customer discrepancies or serious irregularities.
- Focus on large, complex Big Box Retailers, Convenient and Grocery stores and the Military (10 Accounts) such as Costco, Walmart, Meijer, Shopko, Dollar General, CVS, Drugstore.com, and Publix.
- Matching and confirming funding in specific TIM promotions to clear.
- Validating Sales figures for other Chargeback and Collections Coordinator’s accounts which relates to Rebates and Contract payments.