With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
The Senior Demand Planning Reporting Analyst is a role that will provide support for demand forecasting and product supply analysis to the US Commercial team and will be the liaison between Global Supply chain and other key stake holders. The Sr. DP Reporting Analyst will perform various functions, including quantitative analysis, cost benefit analysis, data mining and data modeling. This role will help to analyze demand and supply to ensure proper inventory placement driving better utilization and reduced returns. The Sr. Demand Planning Analyst will support the Seqirus US business helping to ensure product availability and delivery performance to meet customer contract commitments within the Customer Operations organization. They will be required to work across a global manufacturing network interfacing with members of the Supply Chain to analyze proper coordination of product supply. The Sr. Demand Planning Analyst will recommend improvements to boost performance and reduce costs. This person will contribute to strategies and concepts for improving the process. Use of critical thinking skills to derive insights from the data, analyze trends and provide insights is critical to this role. The Sr. DP Analyst will prepare dashboards to provide reliable activity data to stakeholders. This role will also monitor contract compliance and supply vs. demand adherence.
- Utilize quantitative analysis to develop mathematical baseline and qualitative data to achieve our customer commitments.
- Measure KPIs providing insight into the data. Communicate plan to improve the KPI to key stakeholders.
- Provide communication via dashboards with insights within commercial team on status of schedule adherence and manufacturing performance
- Use critical thinking skills to derive insights from the data, analyze trends and provide insights.
- Conduct collaboration meetings to assess the forecast accuracy, POS trending, effective inventory levels as well as shipment forecast utilizing the forecast optimization tool.
- Analyze POS data to minimize lost sales, increase revenue and reduce returns by item.
- Lead other analysts in process improvement, driving innovation, operation support implementation and being the workforce management subject matter expert.
- Lead cross-functional meetings and increase value-chain communication to optimize awareness
- Recommend improvements to boost performance and reduce costs in the Demand Planning space
- Prepare and create dashboards that highlights key KPIs with key insights.
- Document business processes and create work instructions related to Demand Planning activities
- Support BI initiatives and ensure data accuracy on current BI reports
- Support the team in testing software upgrades/changes for eSolutions
- Effectively utilize analytical and problem-solving skills to recognize problems in the supply chain and recommend alternate solutions.
- Supports continuous improvement of existing processes and development of new processes using out of the box thinking.
- Perform Ad hoc reporting for demand analysis for operations and other teams as requested.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives
- Support ad hoc projects as required
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, Inventory Management or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Demand Planning/Inventory Management role
- General understanding of inventory management practices and procedures
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge
- Strong orientation to detail with good organization skills
- Good collaboration skills with commitment to follow through
- Must be a self-starter, self-managed, an effective team player and possess excellent analytical / problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate appropriately to all levels within the organization.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, and Power Point). Ability to create Excel spreadsheets utilizing advanced formulas and functions.
- Experience building reports/analyses on large data sets using analytical tools (e.g. Excel, Power BI, SAS, Tableau, etc.).
- Six Sigma certification recommend but not required